Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist
May 5, 2019
AlexKAZAM Gymnastics is a fitness startup whose vision is to create a world-wide community of adult gymnasts. We are on a mission to elevate and coach our clients to maximize their full human potential!
With the growth of our program and classes over the past 2 years and to build our social, dedicated and engaged community further, we are seeking to hire a Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist.
Areas we currently need assistance with are:
- Creating newsletters and emails.
- Planning and communicating events.
- Writing and organizing social media content.
- Creating engaging graphics.
- Marketing content administration and organization.
Our goal is to:
- Increase website traffic.
- Build community engagement.
- Raise brand awareness.
- Create a brand identity.
We’re looking for experience in all or some of the following areas:
Creative design and/or graphic design.
Promotion strategies and brand development.
Community engagement & event promotions.
Content creation & social media assistance.
Adobe photoshop, illustrator and premier.
Mailchimp or other newsletter editors.
Social media savvy.
Having any experience in gymnastics or with our program a bonus !
Here’s how to apply:
- Email your response to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading: “AKG DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNSHIP APPLICATION”
AKG is currently operating at the Ottawa Gymnastics Centre (OGC, 294 Elmgrove Avenue, Ottawa, ON K1Z 6V1, Canada).